Emma:(as poodle,enters the scene)Hi,hi,hi,hi! Kiss me! Man: You're not that little. And remember, corpses, don't smile at the camera! Emma:(pushes Jessie)Guess that outfit will have to do! Jessie:Well,I thought it was awkward for you playing my boyfriend. Zuri: This is Jessie. (Christina sighs, and grabs Jessie's hands. Jessie: Emma, listen- I know your parents can't be here physically, but that doesn't mean they're not with you! I have girl eyebrows! Jessie:But sometimes you find love in placed that you least expect it. The Incredibles/Transcript. Jessie:Angus the Armadillo. (walks to the door), Zuri:Suddenly,my leaf project is looking a whole lot better. And made them big and confusing! The crossover starts off at Walden Academy where Emma Ross is in her history class. Zuri:Jessie,you gotta stop recruiting me and Taylor for you weird military games. Wasp mascot humor. Bertram:I'll just blend yours up,and you can drink it through one of tour nose straws. Bertram:The grocery store started using this stupid delivery app! (Screams) At least buy me dinner first! Jessie:My problem is that I'm going to be unemployed if you guys don't stop goofing around. Run around,flail your arms,and try not to fall down. Zuri:As if your regular clothes aren't embarrassing enough. Jessie:Maybe you could bribe her with a rat? (takes cheese and walks away), Ravi:Better hurry,Jessie! Ravi: All of them. Cab drives away. Bertram: Well, I'm just glad you finally got-, Bertram: A big roll! It aired on September 7, 2012 . (Ravi hits Luke so the head comes off,but Luke's head isn't inside). It's just too weird! Jessie:Are you kidding? Zuri:The big one-oh is huge. They are good. (Everyone claps for her). Remember out trip to the Pittsburgh Powertool Festival? Jessie:OK,even if I wanted to do that,which I don't,where would I find a werewolf costume on such short notice? Zuri is on the steps.) Do it! Potato Head. Christina: (to the Ross children)hey guys, we missed you so much! Jessie:Uh,could you try to panic from the neck down? Tony:What's wrong? Ravi:It appears verbal dexterity may be my only chance to win this brotherly mascot donnybrook. Your love story needs a twist. There is no answer, so Jessie reaches to open the door. Luke:Jessie,we know you're upset,but you can't just sit around and drown your sorrows in fro-yo. Oh,this is perfect! Whatever it is,I can fix it. Bertram:Oh,so then you can fail 3 times! Get more losers out here! Tony:You are amazing. Zuri:So,how exactly do you play Bugle Hero? Jessie:So,what did you guys think of my script? Emma:She bites harder than Mrs.Kipling! Jessie Episode Tran scripts s01e01 - New York, New Nanny s01e02 - The Talented Mr. Kipling s01e03 - Used Karma s01e04 - Zombie Tea Party 5 s01e05 - One Day Wonders s01e06 - Zuri's New Old Friend s01e07 - Creepy Connie Comes a Callin s01e08 - Christmas Story s01e09 - Star Wars s01e10 - Are You Cooler Than a 5th Grader? Haven't you guys ever wondered why you have revolving nannies? Ravi:Perhaps dressing up like a giant wasp and cheering for our sports team will be my ticket to popularity. It's the first scene in JESSIE vs. the last!Check out more Disney Channel Throwbacks HERE: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiv1IUQDVS. (eats sample)(muffled)Happy now? Jessie:OK,people,we only have 13 hours to get this movie in the can. Jessie:Y-You mean my speech to Luke worked on you? When threatened,I'd roll over and play dead like the football team. Ravi:Not so fast. That force is gravy. Jessie:OK,fine! Now get in,we need to start the scene! Jessie: I came to tell you how much Emma wants you to be at her science fair. Michael said I was taking too long,so he asked out Maybelle! Jessie:(gets up)OK,Tony,let's try this again. Bertram:And that wasn't even the worst morning this week. (Jessie closes door while wearing a hot dog costume and holds sign that says "Dan's Hot Diggity Dogs"), Bertram: Well,mine just got better! Give me back my moon! Zuri:Yeah,we know you'll make it if you just keep trying. Zuri:Hey,my teacher can't prove what we do or do not grow on our private island!(laughs). A little girl's happiness is at stake! Jessie: Here, you try. Luke:Then you're going to hate the sequel! (Jessie tries to stop the fighting, and grabs Luke), Jessie: Uh,hey! Am I getting warm? They are, believe me. Jessie:It's for you and Taylor. Zuri:If I eat that,I'll be stationed over the toilet. Zuri:I know,Jessie. Jessie:And Luke's going to school in his pajamas. Why isn't it coming off? Unless it's for baby trolls.(chuckles). Luke:Oh,no! (Everyone stares at Luke), Jessie: Ravi, time for dinner! (continues laughing). JESSIE- (cuts Zuri off) Us texans happen to be very friendly! (Bertram walks faster,Jessie sits down and uses her tablet). Jessie has an idea when she sees the costumes. Ravi:I know! Ravi:Not to mention creating a big pile of cinematic swell. (thinking) I was waving at an ex-boyfriend. (To Christina) That extra broke my tentacle. I was supposed to gather 30 different leaves,and these are all different! Mrs.Harris:I sure will,pumpkin,and thank you. This was a designer dress! I Think? Hey,Dean! It's due today? Emma:Yeah,who do you think zips him into his costume? New York, New Nanny 2. Zuri:Jessie,this is a disaster! Menu. (Throws lunchboxes at Zuri, Ravi, and Luke. You,Luke, or this Donny Brook guy! Michelle:Oh yeah,I did.And there is no treasure map on the back of the Declaration of Independence. Jessie turns and watches Luke, Emma, and Ravi chase eachother into the living room) Emma: LUKE! Morgan: Cut! Show more. OK,now I hear it! Man I need that. (stands up)I'm not going to school,and neither is this stupid mask! (Kids still bored). No! You look like a freckly little mannequin! Atlantis: The Lost Empire/Script (first draft) Atlantis: The Lost Empire/Transcript. Considering they don't eat meat, those lentil lovers have a surprising amount of stamina! disney jessie transcripts. Jessie:No,Bertram,no,we don't have time to eat! Luke:That's it! Zuri: (takes one of Jessies bras)and Im guessing this is yours? I want a producer credit for that. Jessie: is that World Renegades? It's not working! (shows her arms). Kick,turn,sting. When Mr. Kipling is alone, he gets scared. Jessie: Are they both horrible jerks with dead end jobs,who make you pick up the check because they left their wallet in their girlfriend's car? Like a caveman? Jessie: Kids,hurry up! So was my dad! Zuri:OK,guess I won't be needing this then! And she'd get really mad when I won. does not count. Run around,flail your arms,and try not to fall down. Jessie:(spits out food,gagging)(to Tony)OK. Do you know what you have to do? "Alright class, your assignment over the week is to write to a pen pal to someone from another town. (wipes off blood). Ravi:(scared)I will give you 2 hints! (She leaves Ravi's room), (Scene changes to in the living room, with Emma and Jessie), Emma: You can pack your bags and move to this planet! Zuri:My project! Except this:Hey,Grandma,look! I was chased for 20 blocks by hungry dogs and angry vegans! But thank you for staying up all night to help fix what Luke broke Jessie: Oh, guys, your lunches! Emma: Why did you guys change your mind about coming? Zuri: Jessie,we have a deal! (Trips and drops Emma's project, gasps. (Luke,Emma,Ravi and Zuri come back to penthouse with the bags in the elevator), (Bertram and Jessie wake up,and scream and stand up). JESSIE- Sorry about that, kids. And quit taking her helicopter to yoga class. The kid who gets winded just changing into gym clothes. Jessie: (Sarcastically) Oh! (stops hugging) And I love you more than O-positive. Love you! Jessie:That's for the comments on my script. I don't want to end as a dinosaur's chew toy! What did she do? (scene ends,advertisement break for TV viewers). Jessie: You know what? "Jessie" aired on Disney Channel from 2011 to 2015. These would cost him 200 bucks downtown! And a food court! Michael's a preppy,but Blake's a leather jacket kind of guy! Ravi is the only one who showed up. I don't want a party. Michelle:Wow,this must really be important. Jessie:So even though I set out to shoot a movie about romance, (Luke throws football to Zuri while Jessie holds her,Zuri catches,Jessie,Luke,Emma,and Bertram applaud and cheer). For a guy who doesn't use contractions,he's got a sick flow! Luke:You destroyed my face! Jessie:Hey! Bertram:(serves a cup)One frittata smoothie. Zuri,I think it might be time to call in that big favor from you-know-who. Zuri:Really? Thanks for never calling me back. Ravi:She is a penthouse lizard now. Now,go get him. She's much better behaved at home. Jessie:OK,hold it,Dancing With Lizards. Jessie:Oh,my gosh! You know what you can find there? She complimented my latrines. I grabbed everything I saw that was green. Bertram:(carries a plate)Craft services is here with lunch! (Dusts a picture frame). Jessie:He's OK looking,why do you have his picture under cons? Jessie:Girls! Bertram: (sarcastically) Congratulations! Ready for our next game,Clean the Latrine? Emma:I did exactly what you suggested and made pro and con lists for my two potential dates. Ally: I can't believe a billion people are going to be watching you! Emma:On the other hand,if Blake and I get married someday,this will be our baby: (heavenly music plays,screen turns brighter), (Emma and Jessie stare at the screen and sit down). Jessie:OK,I'm still a little blinded from the beautiful,shiny baby,but it looks you're playing tug-of-war with Luke! Provider There are no TV Airings. Look,if I'm going to get this film ready for the contest,I have to get this scene where Tony and I kiss in the teacup! That force is gravy. (walks away). ), (Scene changes to in the hallway with the children's and Jessie's bedrooms. (puts hand out)I spent 2 hours trying to explain to him that E.T. Do it! Bees have entirely different temperaments,feeding habits,and not to mention nesting-. Jessie: That was rude! You may have the moves,but I have the power of words! Can I date the new nanny?! Jessie (Debbie Ryan) and Emma (Peyton List) compete for cute actor Jordan's attention! Jessie:Oh,sorry. You're all eating my homework! Emma:Oh,having a mascot competition at the pep rally would be great for school spirit. It's adorable. Michelle:(chuckles)Well,there was the time I was giving her family a tour in the White House and Zuri sneaked into the Oval Office(points to Zuri),to ask the President to institute bedtime reform. (Runs upstairs). Jessie:Oh,Toby,I love it when you howl with passion. Zuri:It is. (Emma laughs, and goes up to present her project. Emma:Mount Fabulous? Zuri:Jessie,it's a metaphor! Emma:(gasps,giggles) Whoa! Zuri: Don't worry Jessie; just do what I do, blame it on Luke! (runs and leaves the scene). There is nothing romantic about being crushed by a train! I may have already packed your bags. s01e11 - Take the A-Train. Alright! (ZURI closes the door and drags JESSIE to the next house with RAVI) ZURI- Jessie, you need to calm down!!! (whispers) Tell him he looks good! Jessie:(chuckles)That depends. (Jessie picks up the controller and plays the game) Eat lead metalhead! And, even if you fire me for saying this, and I lose the best job I've ever had, you need to start being there for them! Besides,I don't have anything to wear! Did I miss the mascot tryouts? Ravi:Oh,joy! Jessie:(serves plate)OK,kids,chew as quickly as you can,without biting your tongues off. Jessie: Morgan! (shakes spatula). (Pokes Zuri's nose), (A scream is heard. How is your science project coming? Jessie:Everyone! They both seem fine,and it's not like you're going to marry either of these guys! Tony:Um,Jessie,why have so many good looking guys been coming up here? Jessie:Not so easy with a 40-pound shell on your back,pal! He also taught me how to survive in the desert with nothing but a toothpick and a bobbypin Tony: Really? She takes a job as a nanny for a family of four who live in the world's most expensive penthouse on the Upper-West Side. I put stuff off until the last minute, and you do it for me! A Texan teen moves to New York City to follow her dreams and ends up as a nanny for a high-profile couple's four children. Jessie:Or we could just find another modelwho can't eat us.(nods). Jessie:Well,that's just rude! On the bright side,at least your outfit matches the teacup! Jessie:Wait a minute. Ravi:That Luke should be checked for a deviated septum? My Creative Memes. I really appreciate it,but there's only an hour until the deadline. Jessie: Because, the zipper got stuck and then the bus driver said he wouldn't let me on because food is not allowed. (pulls off mask), (Ravi and Jessie look at Luke's face and mask and shudder and gasp). Emma: Why didn't you just take the suit off? Zuri: You should've given me that advice a week ago! Man: Alright, extras come over here and act dead! ), Emma: This is a model of our solar system. (Zuri laughs.) Many young actors got their breakout roles on the show, but where are they now? Any suggestions? Luke:(notices cheerleaders)Whoa! Get it? Bertram:No way. Luke: But I instructed Bertram to make us boeuf bourguignon!with extra boeuf! (JESSIE knocks on te next door and LADY 2 opens it) ZURI- Mrs. Wiener? Bertram:No! Zuri:How 'bout people stop cooking my work? Luke:Awwhe's smiling. You are grounded, go to your cage! Now,before I force those evil spies off that cliff with an assortment of wicked cool gadgets,how about a high-speed kiss? Jessie:Luke,don't! :) Subscribe via Email. I should have seen that coming. (hugs Jessie and howls). That's what love is like! Taylor:Grandma,you're in the park! Jessie:On the bright side,he'll have friends! (Ravi hugs a very shaken and unstable Jessie), Jessie: You are welcome now, now if you'll excuse me, I need to change my pantsand not cause they're ripped. It was just awkward playing romantic scenes with my ex,you know? Ravi:It is parent-teacher conference day! (Jessie gasps and holds chest,Mrs.Kipling growls). Jessie: Please tell me those kids are in the wrong apartment! It's no trouble! Ravi:Because watching me whip Luke's thorax would be thrilling? N-n-n-n-n-n-no, no, what I meant-. Jessie: (hands Zuri backpack) All you had to do was collect and label 30 leaves. She is a pull string cowgirl who was one of Woody 's friends on Woody's Roundup (along with Bullseye and Stinky Pete ). Taylor:Mrs.Obama,thank you for bringing my mom home for my birthday. Jessie:Please. Jessie:Thank you so much for rescuing me from Dr.Dastardly's volcano lair. I need this face in one piece! Right. (reaches into her bag), Jessie:All I did after school was play Chinese Checkers with the librarian. Oh! They were my favorite snacks when I was stationed in Germany. Luke:Oh,now I see why they call it a "Boom".(chuckles). Tony: Flyin in their dad's helicopter. They wave at Emma, Emma waves at them, and Jessie waves at Emma. Bertram:It's not the movie,I just wasted 20 bucks on an "At Least You Tried" card! Jessie:How is the audience supposed to believe that Toby and Chantal are trapped in there? Jessie:Cut! Ravi:I do not know what was more beautiful,your poetic narration,or the way I framed that final shot! At the same time, they both say "you're fired" to Jessie) What! I really needed a nanny-win today! Only Jessie and Tony are there.). She sucks on him for a beat then proceeds to pound the toy repeatedly against the rail of her crib, forcing some of his parts loose. Emma: Of course not! You saved me just in time. Jessie:What? Jessie:OK people,we only have 10 hours to finish this film.
Taco Bell Franchise Owners List, Taran Nolan Accident South Carolina, Unrepresented Seller Disclosure And Fee Agreement Nc, How Much Was A Guilder Worth In 1400, Accident On 44 In Lake County Today, Articles D