The staff at Silver Lining Tours consists of several degreed meteorologists, experienced storm chasers and veterans. But storm chasers have declined to back away. I was too busy hanging on and pondering whether this trip might not have been such a good idea. Thank you, Blake, for your honesty. Home apostrophe skincare vs curology silver lining tours lawsuit. Once the home of Ole Hanson, the founder of the city of San Clemente, Casa Romantica is Southern Californias most exquisite bluff-top estate. Lastly, Silver Lining Tours use the same Chevrolet (?) The weather on our tour played along quite well (with a few disappointing busts) and we were able to chase 5 days out of 6. Gallo predicted that a lawsuit against the league and Raiders could result in winning damages of up to $500 million. I alsobrought this up with Roger and he said he would look into it for future tours. Virginia and the federal government sued a concrete manufacturer Monday, alleging that it lied and falsified documents in connection with panels it manufactured for the second phase of Metro's. And as I stood there in a steady rain, staring down onto the remains of our van, a battered metallic carcass lying wheels-up in a ditch filling with rainwater, I recalled the anguished cry of a bloodied, but victorious, Apollo Creed in the closing scene of Rocky: When I was growing up in southeastern Pennsylvania, more than a thousand miles from Lawrence, Kan., tornadoes terrified me. EXPLORE. Featured Tours. Like so many smaller rural communities we chase in and around, these small combination and VFDs do not have the resources available to respond to an incident of this magnitude AND maintain the ability to take care of their paying citizens. LAWRENCE, Kan. Thursday marks one year since a devastating EF-4 tornado leveled dozens of homes in Leavenworth and Douglas counties, causing millions of dollars in damage. Forecasters credited with saving lives in outbreak with 434 tornado reports. After a stint in a mental institution, former teacher Pat Solitano moves back in with his parents and tries to reconcile with his ex-wife. When he wanted to come back the next year, I thought I would screen him out by charging 3x more. Every May & November, Carlsbad hosts the nations largest street faire! Another thing I appreciated was thequality of the hotels we stayed in. Next stop, the Carlsbad Street Faire! The other days you onlychase with a driver and no guide in the van at all. Next, we head to Newport Beach to the BalboaFun Zone for lunch on your own and a narrated Newport Harbor cruise. I didnt count. Gradually, with time and knowledge, my fears faded. In 2010, I decided to take the next step. Includes Carlsbad Flower Fields and Carlsbad Street Fair- 5/7/23, $105, Two of Carlsbads biggest attractions in one day! Market data provided by Factset. Tour Schedule Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. We are a team of dedicated consultants to make your business thrive in Latin America, Penetrate the market with social media and online presence. I crawled out through a shattered side window and stumbled back up to the road. The same awe I still feel every time a meteor soars across the sky. Ive seen updrafts and downdrafts, inflows and outflows, and teal green skies teeming with ice. As we turned south toward Kansas, I could see cumulonimbus clouds starting to gather on the horizon. This could take months or years if it takes a legal path. Wed love to hear them! And what percentage of those have no clue this second tornado dropped behind them? Enjoy approximately 4 hours at leisure to explore Avalon. As I have mentioned earlier, this particular van type is very common and a lot of tour companies use them I just wish they wouldnt! Two of the four vans in my tour group were hit. Legal Statement. Its too crowded.. Thoughts From An Additional Tour Owner With No Hidden Agenda: First time tour guests have NO IDEA what they're getting into. After, well head to Old Town Pasadena where you will be able to have lunch on your own. Public comment on YouTube by an injured tour guest: In response to Jeff L's last post.Wow! Last week, one group, Silver Lining Tours, released a statement describing the "unfortunate incident" in Kansas in which they were hit with a rain-wrapped satellite tornado two miles southeast . People's abilities to engage in benefit-finding and leverage protective factors can be bolstered and reinforced by public health policy to improve society's . Roger, and his crew, is also really good at taking care of the crowd, which is not always easy but very important especially considering the number of tour guests. They have very little idea of what's actually going on, amd their safety is entirely dependant on the tour guide. (does not apply if using the Multitour discount or rooming discount). Every pointy cloud is a funnel. Also have a reply to my tweet with basically the same thing. FBiH - Konkursi za turistike vodie i voditelje putnike agencije. Hailstones as large as baseballs streaked the sky. Legal Statement. Storm Shop Nature just throws curveballs.. About Connect Terms & Policies. Things get more challenging when Pat meets Tiffany, a mysterious girl with problems of her own. By. Thus, the question begs an answerwhat are we actually trying to say or what kind of dialog are we trying to have here regarding the Hills? Tornado & Storm Chasing Tours - Silver Lining Tours 0 items Previous Next We are passionate, experienced storm chasers and meteorologists offering you the atmospheric adventure of a lifetime since 1998. I don't see how you can have a new low level meso develop behind the rain of an older occluded meso. And if SLT truly believes that it has the power to order Quincy (or anyone else) not to speak with tour guests, I have a gently used tour van to sell it. The rental carheld some extra guests from, for what I understand, was a booking error that had to be handled and something that was out of the ordinary. It is at the point where it is really impacting out scientific research. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. A sticker on one of the tour vans set the tone for the week: I DONT brake for tornadoes but I yield to flying cows.. So I used to, during grad school, provide a guide service where I would sit as the passenger. I can guarantee I'm one of the FEW tours that actually carries insurance. To quote Blake Knapp, "They'll get tornadoes & storm structure, but most don't know what scud is. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Silver Lining Tours, founded and operated by Roger Hill and his wife, Caryn, released a statement Wednesday describing a "very unfortunate incident." "While chasing the Lawrence, KS tornadic. Sitting in the van that morning, I studied the SPCs outlook: Severe storms, capable of producing large hail, damaging wind and tornadoes are likely this afternoon into tonight from the central Plains eastward to the Midwest. In a public statement, the SPC underscored the threat of several tornadoes, a few intense.. So, do I recommend Silver Lining Tours? If youre not prepared to accept that risk, and to face the consequences with transparency and humility, I suggest finding a different line of work. The great parts Silver Lining Tours is run by Roger Hill who is the main tour guide. Any refunds given will be charged a $200 administrative/processing fee. Its very dangerous, a lot of young folks think they can do this. VERY interesting write up by meteorologist Jon Davies. We rolled three times. Posted 10 Feb 2020 10 Feb 2020 Mon 10 Feb 2020 . Our connection to the industry is what sets us apart: we cover lawsuits and investigations . No quotation marks required. We top off the day with an included sweet treat at Grand Central Market the 102-year-old downtown landmark. As the PGA Tour season . Youre in a tornado!. I don't know these people and I don't know what their intentions were at the time, but I have to wonder why a tour group was punching the core of a near zero visibility HP supercell with a history of producing rain wrapped funnels earlier in its life cycle. We specialize in personal and. We'd love to hear them! View Chase Log. Silver Lining Tours does not release nor sell any personal information gathered from any sales from this site. One minute, it was seemingly secure. The Nu Flow Group of Cos. announced in late February the successful resolution of two lawsuits filed in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California two years ago by competitor Ace DuraFlo. International guests please skip this question. Their labor of love took decades to create. $139.00. Got a question. By the time we got into the SE quadrant in Imperial, the meso was to the NW. EXPLORE. My impression is that Silver Lining Tours is a very good option if you have never been on a storm chasing tour before it is a very safe choice if you dont mind having quite a lot of people around you. For our Cruise Nights, we can also have one of our cruise ship reps join us for the presentation. The sky pulsed with lightning. I, for one, am very curious about the Close Encounters Tour and the Lecture Tour who are both chase toursin one van with Roger exclusively. We have the most skilled guides in the industry. Storm-chasing tour had a very unfortunate incident with a Kansas tornado. First, the Flower Fields! Bennett, CO 80102 TRAVEL AGENCY and PRESENTATIONS. Your choices are: the new Academy Museum of Motion Pictures (in the old May Company building), the Petersen Automotive Museum where you can discover 22 galleries of rare and precious automobiles or the Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits! Tue 9am - 4pm. I still get chills when a meteor slashes across the sky. We all have a responsibility to chase "respectfully", but it is especially important for tours. RICARDO Aileron 24-inch Spinner Suitcase 58L AIL-24-4VP Mat ---- RICARDO Aileron 24-inch Spinner Suitcase 58L AIL-24-4VP Mat 20220414060541-01126 The suit claimed that Apple knew about the keyboard's reliability issues but . Remarkably there were. The overall handling of the tour is great and very professional: good information prior to the tour, (apparently) a good introduction, and a good briefing every morning. Anyways, he still goes out, and hires some poor shmuck. Because if its truly safety related, then I would throw extreme caution when some of us are guilty of the very thing we are condemning. Welcome to Higher Law, and we hope you are safe. April 16, 2008. In other words, I felt like we were in very competent hands in terms of finding storms and tornadoes. Adventure with Southern Californias premier tour guide Curt Tucker! Most of the injuries were minor cuts, scrapes, bruises and sprains. It can kill you very violently., FORCIBLY EVACUATED AND DESTROYED: A SMALL OKLAHOMA TOWN ALMOST WASHED FROM THE MAP IN HISTORIC FLOODS. Ever since the movie Twister came out in 1996 the whole thing exploded and it has just gotten bigger and busier, said Rick Smith, the warning coordination meteorologist at the Norman Forecast Office of the National Weather Service. hits the fan, all that theoretical stuff flies out the window & reality sets in very quickly. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Other than a few small cuts on my hand, I was fine. According to the National Weather Service, wed been broadsided by a 100-yard-wide EF-2 tornado with winds estimated at 115 mph. But. NORMAN, Okla. The art and science of storm chasing was once a niche pastime involvingfew meteorologists and researchers with a car, a long-lens camera, and a hypothesis to determine. ), Multitour discount: Book two tours in the same year and receive $100 off each tour price! My vehicle, a 15-passenger van weighing more than two-and-a-half tons, was knocked over and blown across the road. My coverage cost me on average $12,000.00 per year. It's weird, he saw tornadoes, but paints them into a shelf cloud. Public comment on YouTube by an injured tour guest: "I have read the various blogs and seen the videos related to the Silver Lining Tours (SLT) accident in Kansas, and I feel compelled to respond. The mansion is the former home to chewing gum mogul William Wrigley Jr. and his wife Ada. We were coming in behind the storm on the road from Holyoke and had to do a bit of a hook slice to get into the southeast quadrant, which had its own risks. We offer a lot of little things that make us stand apart from our competition. Silver linings are simply the good aspects of challenging or painful situations. Two of the four vans in my tour group were hit. I believe it is safe to say he is one of the best when it comes to finding a tornado. John Milton coined the phrase 'silver lining' in his poem Comus: A Mask Presented at Ludlow Castle, 1634: I see ye visibly, and now believe Former AIG chief executive Hank Greenberg, the lead plaintiff in the lawsuit, unloaded $278 million worth of company stock in 2010; it presumably would have been worth nothing if the government . Tour Experience The rotation, and indeed convergence to the north, were winds feeding into a mesocyclone that was *always* to the south. Have some new ideas for Silver Lining Travel ? During an astronomy course, we gathered on the roof of the science building once a week to explore the night sky with telescopes and binoculars. We managed to see the Cope, CO, tornado outbreak which was the highlight of this season for me and we also had a great day in Waynoka, OK, with a 10 hour supercell. While chasing the Lawrence, KS tornadic supercell, we were hit with a rain wrapped satellite tornado 2 miles southeast of the parent circulation. My vehicle, a 15-passenger van weighing more than two-and-a-half tons, was knocked over and blown across the road. As many of you are aware, we had a very unfortunate incident happen last night. We are the second oldest tour company in the industry and will celebrate our 20th season in 2018! 951-929-6230 jerry@travelsilverlinin.com. Rasmussen also pointed out he and his team from the NOAA also lost that storm as a consequence of the traffic congestion. With its unspoiled natural beauty and relaxed island charm, Catalina is truly a Pacific Island paradise. I'll leave the analysis about what happened that day to the experts, but as a storm chasing tour guest (whose van rolled 3 times and landed upside-down in a ditch), I was required to acknowledge and accept the risk that I could be hurt or killed while on tour. I was always very pleased with the hotels we stayed at, one even had a water park (!) Any cancellations made after the 45 days, WILL NOT receive a refund.All times, pick-up locations, and itineraries are subject to change. Ports of Call Tours. Many fellow Scenic Tours travellers will be watching carefully to see if they too are in line to claim for distress and disappointment for a holiday. Website: Silver Lining Tour Storm Chasing Tours Storm Chasing offers an unbeatable experience in Tornado Alley. I doubt anyone had to sitthrough an entire tour week in the back of them themselves. IMO, any chase tour company that makes guests sign a waiver stating "I acknowledge I could be injured or killed on a chase" beyond the basic road hazards of driving several hundred miles, shouldn't be in business. (NOAA NSSL). In May 2017, a federal lawsuit was filed against Wells Fargo by the City of Philadelphia accusing the former of engaging in discriminatory lending practices. Four of their own died in the monster El Reno tornado. A real win win for a guy sharing his love of storms with others and making a couple of bucks to pay the bills too. Scroll down for our Q&A with Balanced Health Botanicals GC John Harloe First quarter marijuana lobbying reports Cooley's trademark lawsuit . I shudder at the thought of dealing with him. Experience, Integrity, Quality, Education and Longevity, thats what sets Silver Lining Tours apart from all other tour operators. 36 16 The pressures can be relentless, and finding a silver lining in the clouds of worry that fill your days can be difficult. (I worked the Balloon crash (16 dead) a few years ago and when the NTSB comes to town, every tour company will feel the effect, and they should! Description: Sign up for any of the Silver Lining 2023 tours and get a $100 discount if you mention the voucher code "stormchasingusa". Ive learned so much, Ive met so many interesting people who shared my passion, and Ive been overwhelmed by a sense of awe. Id also throw caution to this blame game that still seems to be a priority in this thread. After lunch, you have time to explore Julian. This unique zoo and botanical garden specializes in the deserts of the world with a mission of desert conservation through preservation, education and appreciation. July 3, 2022 July 3, 2022. As cows grazed in the fields around us, we watched the slow-moving twister spin across uninhabited grasslands. The killer came in without warning and vanished in a puff of smoke. I understood and accepted the risks in my quest to learn more about severe weather. The reviews in this section has not been validated. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. All photos are by StormChasingUSA (unless explicitly stated otherwise). I believe it is safe to say he is one of the best when it comes to finding a tornado. From there, itspresence in popular cultureburgeoned into a multitude of reality shows and documentaries. I havent shared many of my thoughts on this. So, the information distribution could be a whole lot better from Roger to the tour guests during the chase. In my perfect world, tornadoes whirl harmlessly across wide-open fields framed by rainbows. The Photography Tour with Caryn Hill also seems like a very good tour. I suspect SLT was started to provide an income for himself and a service to others who shared his love of storms. Roger does make updates over theradio network but as there are a lot of other talk going on you dont really know when to listen for it. which made for a fun morning during our down day. The guy didn't know shit, he thought you could position three hours a head of time and watch a tornado pass through a field. Inside the chasing vans of Silver Lining Tours ran by Caryn and Roger Hill.Storm Chasing and Tornado Tours (Does not apply to the May Mini tour due to the low cost and short nature of the tour). You tell us which one that you want to visit! HOLLYWOOD BOWL 4th of July Fireworks with the BEACH BOYS (Details by 2/14/23), COMING SOON! ACADEMY MUSEUM OF MOTION PICTURES, PETERSEN AUTOMOTIVE MUSEUM or the PAGE MUSEUM at the La BREA TAR PITS with the Farmers Market and The Grove- 4/26/23, $105, Three of Los Angeles favorite museums are right next to each other. I'd feel a powerful yearning to apologize for what the guests endured, but if I felt it could put my life's dream at further risk, well, I won't pretend I'd take the high road. After the initial visit and a camera view of our pipe problems, SilverLining explained how they would fix it. Tornado Safaris, Why you should go on a storm chasing trip, 10 reasons why you should go on a storm chasing tour, Advices before you book your flight or hotel. Photos of the now iconic Campo tornado have been featured in every weather calendar Ive owned since that tour. 34. Crazy thing is about this customer was he would argue with me about moving to a safer location. Its an unfair and grossly inaccurate depiction of me and most of the people Ive met on these tours. silver lining tours lawsuit. All rights reserved. Back home, Rick monitored the storm on radar. The growing hobby of storm chasing is raising concerns in the scientific community. The lawsuit, filed by Jaeger's mother, seeks up to $125m (95m . There have by and large been no sweeping generalizations or dramatization of the points others are making. Rasmussen also acknowledged that while he too was once a nave meteorology student hunting down supercells back before it was an inthing to do, there are better ways for rookies to contribute to the ever-prospering science. Which brings me to Jeff. As ever before,the Cafe remains packed with cops, recruits and detectives. When you are not in Rogers van, this means much of the chaseis spent with only bits ofinformation about what is going on. Noah's lawsuit says his injuries are "permanent, severe, and grievous" and have left him "lame" and "disabled," noted . Silver Lining Tours Experience, Integrity, Quality, Education and Longevity, that's what sets Silver Lining Tours apart from all other tour operators. Nonetheless, experts in the field also argue that the hordes have made the once refined skill of chasing more dangerous than mother natures wrath itself. Artists include Andy Warhol, Keith Haring and you will also have a chance to see Jeff Koons $58 million dollar Balloon Dog. PICK UP LOCATIONS: BANNING & HEMET, MUSEUM DAY IN THE MIRACLE MILE YOU CHOOSE ONE MUSEUM! They don't know what's important and what's not, so they shoot everything." "We have an extremely loyal customer base," Frizzell said, "who is anxiously ready to cruise . A nonrefundable/nontransferable deposit of $700 is required, Early Season vs. Late Season Storm Chasing, July 10th Killdeer, Saskatchewan Canada Tornadofest, July 9th Northeast Montana Tornadic Supercell, June 28th Southeast Montana/Northwest South Dakota Tornado Outbreak, June 26th South Central Kansas Tornado and Supercellfest, June 19th Prospect Valley, Colorado Tornado. We were drifting south, and it was churning northeast in a shroud of rain when our paths crossed on that quiet Kansas road more than a thousand miles and five decades from my childhood home in Pennsylvania. Contrary to popular belief, my middle name isnt Danger. I dont take foolish risks, and I dont chase for the thrill of it. See more of Silver Lining Tours (Storm Chasing Tours) on Facebook Log In Forgot account? Origin. For good measure, I watched and re-watched Twister and The Wizard of Oz. My weather-beaten copy of Storm Chasing Handbook has long lost its structural integrity. Most caring human beings would have reached out and make contact with Jeff when he was laying in the hospital. LIV Golf, which stages its fourth event this weekend, joined a federal antitrust lawsuit against the PGA Tour. Contact christoffer@stormchasingusa.com for photo licensing. State of the storm chasing (tour) season of 2022. The data, he says, is incredible., Perspective: The mobs are ruining storm chasing, Storm chasers react to the wrongful-death lawsuit against the Weather Channel. I love people being excited about the weather and I cant tell people to stay off the road, he added. As a grad student $3k for 1 week was something I could not really turn down. I haven't done it in years now. If the claim is true, the anger is deserved. What Is a Silver Lining? People watch from the Liberty Memorial as a severe storm that dropped several tornadoes earlier approaches downtown Kansas City, Mo., Tuesday, May 28, 2019. Hollywood glorification is also party to blame, experts contend. Full Site Editing to help you create the website you always wanted. The foreboding black and white photos Id seen in a weather guide gave me day sweats and nightmares. per group (up to 6) Siesta Key Electric Bike Sunset Tour. (Seth Wenig/AP) Article. Storm chasing season 2021 is (also) cancelled and you will believe the reason why! Give us a try and see why our tours are labeled as "The Atmospheric Adventure of a Lifetime (c)". SALEM, Va - A Salem landmark is doing better than ever by some accounts after it faced a lawsuit that could have very well shut the entire thing down. PAGEANT OF THE MASTERS, LAGUNA BEACH (DETAILS BY 2/14/23). . Doesn't that southeast motion strike you as bizarre, and the turn to the northeast to follow the same track a strange coincidence? There could be a silver lining to getting laid offyou might find a job you actually like! (This does not apply to the May Minitour due to the short duration of the tour. Opa! If you enjoy incredible lightning, red rock, amazing cactus, canyonlands,and a lot of fun, please check out our other website for monsoon storm lightning workshops and slot canyon adventures at South West Photography Tours! Silver Lining Travel and Day Tours | Hemet CA If Silver Lining Travel cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. But, unlike Dorothy and Toto, we were still in Kansas when we landed. A bunch probably lie. Studying the wonders of the universe in a classroom is a fantastic start. per group (up to 6) LIKELY TO SELL OUT*. However, Smith also underscored the importance of the storm chasing industry as a precious and valuable tool to aid all Americans in the path of danger. We didnt see it coming. Our tour guide, a respected veteran storm chaser, didnt waver in his assessment of our situation: Tornado, right here! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Sign up for storm alerts straight to your inbox! Updated. My storm chasing vacation of 2020 is cancelled and it is painful. If you want to read some of the locals' reactions, visit this fb post. Newtown, PA. Sep 17, 2019. Contact christoffer@stormchasingusa.com for photo licensing. Two other vans were not affected. That, for me, is the essence of storm chasing. Copyright StormChasingUSA.com. Blog. Radar data and the Silver Lining Tours incident 5/28/19 south of Lawrence, Kansas, Learn to Forecast and Chase by Partnering with Me. The company is called Weather Adventures. PICK UP LOCATIONS: BANNING & HEMET, HIGH TEA in Julian, CA at the JULIAN TEA & COTTAGE ARTS- 4/3/23, $115, Enjoy a lovely day in the charming, gold-mining town of Julian nestled among a forest of oak and pine trees in the beautiful Cuyamaca Mountains. The ability to perceive silver linings is an optimistic mindset that promotes emotional resilience and the ability to adapt to future challenges (Seery, 2011). Rooming discounts: Room together with your spouse or friend and each of you get $100 discount from your tour price! We landed upside-down in a drainage ditch off the road. So, there is a good reason why Silver Lining Tours is the largest tour company but that is also the main problem: the size. It has a communication system for van-to-van communications which allows everyone in each vehicle to hear the tour leader. Be the first to see our storm videos by subscribing to our Youtube-channel. PO Box 293 The company consists of a solid team that includes meteorology expert Brandon Ivey and some experienced storm chasers who work together to ensure guests have a wicked storm-chasing experience they'll never forget. Tour guests will share their stories, damaging information may emerge, and your version of events may be challenged. About the ExperienceView Available Tours, Experience past chases from the comfort of your browser. which makes the tour feel crowded. It was founded more than two hundred years ago as the 7th of 21 missions statewide and features a chapel still standing where Saint Serra once celebrated Mass. This was my fifth storm chasing tour. Beginning February 1, 2018, all card transactions (Visa, MasterCard and Discover) will be subject to a 3.00% charge. 3 reviews of Silverlining Trenchless Technology "3/4/2019 I am a very satisfied customer and I highly recommend their services. Nearshore bilingual staffing for your business needs. My tour with Silver Lining Tours was a 6 day tour that started on May 26th. Moderate is the second-highest threat level issued by the Storm Prediction Center of the National Weather Service, exceeded only by the rarely used high threat. Early Season vs. Late Season Storm Chasing, July 16th Central Nebraska Tornado Warned Supercell, July 11th Northeast New Mexico Severe Storms, July 6th Eastern Colorado Tornado Warned Supercell. The silent killer took the lives of 20 people and left thousands of others in its wake. Thu 9am - 4pm. Home apostrophe skincare vs curology silver lining tours lawsuit. Resources Tornado tour groups are an ungoverned interstate chauffeur business making a lot of money. One of the many great aspects of chasing is that we have the freedom to chase how we want, but I don't think this applies to tour groups. The #1 travel agency for 5 years in a row as voted by the Press-Enterprise newspaper! In short, the crew is awesome! August 4, 2022 12:40pm. Williamson, Yarnall and Jaeger - a respected storm chaser working for the National Weather Service - were all killed on the spot. The growing hobby of storm chasing is raising concerns in the scientific community. How will the Corona virus (COVID-19) affect the storm chasing tours in 2020? A horticultural retreat that features a museum of living plants, walking paths, bubbling tile fountains and a library devoted to the study of the Pacific Southwest. Since I was the passenger I would also have to deal with him speeding, and me routinely asking him to slow down. Law enforcement has long bemoaned that not only do the growing throngs of amateur storm chasers make small back-country roads look like theres a succession of high-speed chases, but they present an inherent danger to themselves and others with aggressive, reckless driving crisscrossing all sides of the road as well as farm fields and pastures, opting for excessively high speeds and ignoring road signs.
Burns And Mcdonnell Lawsuit, Darts Minehead 2021 Tickets, Homelight Commercial Actress Red Hair, Narragansett Times Sports, Articles S